Twitter facebook Google Plus youtube

Holidays2Canada logoOffers

Back to top of page


  1. I have requested my holiday - what happens next?

    Once you request a booking, we will endeavour to confirm your booking within 24-48 hours. Once your booking is all confirmed your deposit will then be taken, and a written confirmation will be sent by post.

  2. Is my holiday protected?

    We hold ATOL License number 6423 provided by the CAA (Civil Aviation Authority) - this will protect your money if you purchase a complete holiday package from us including flights and ground arrangements. All the flights provided by Holidays2 Limited are financially protected by the ATOL Scheme. When you pay your deposit you will be supplied an ATOL Certificate detailing your flight details as booked. Please see our booking conditions online for further information about your financial protection. You are also protected by ABTA. Our ABTA number is Y3232 "Land-only" holidays i.e. holidays booked without flights are covered under a separate insurance scheme administered by ABTA.

  3. When will my Balance be due?

    Once your booking is confirmed and you have received written confirmation from us, your balance will be due 10 weeks prior to departure. Full payment will be required for booking made within 10 weeks of departure.

  4. What payment method can I use for my balance

    You can pay your balance by several methods. If you pay by Credit Card, there is a charge of 1.15% which will be added to your balance. Alternatively you can pay by Debit Card or by BACS Transfer details can be found on your Confirmation Invoice.

  5. When will I receive my travel documents?

    We aim to get your travel documents to you at least 14-21 days before departure, by Post.

  6. I am in Canada and I have a problem with my holiday?

    If you experience a problem with any elements of your holiday whilst in Canada, please refer to your Itinerary, which will have a 24 hours contact number of our Local Agent, who will assist you. In the unlikely event that they are unable to assist please contact our UK Office by telephone or email.

  7. We are taking our grand-children on holidays - what documents do we need?

    Children must have their own passport. A letter of permission is required from the parents of any children accompanying travellers who do not have legal custody of the children. If only one parent is travelling with the child, a letter of authority from the other parent is required. If this is impossible, we recommend carrying a letter from a solicitor or a death certificate if applicable to avoid awkward questions at Immigration.

  8. Can I Pre-book my seat on the Aircraft?

    We will try our best to book your requested seats with the Airline at time of booking. Please be advised, however, that this can be changed by the airline at any time and cannot be guaranteed. Seat requests are subject to availability. You can also change your seat assignment on line within 24 hours of your flight when you check-in online.

  9. We are hiring a car in Canada - what do I need to know?

    Drivers must be aged 21 years of over to rent a car. For drivers aged between 21 - 25 years of age, there is a young driver surcharge which is payable locally. Certain car classes may not be available to drivers aged less than 25 years of age. You will require your car rental voucher, your driving license and a Credit Card to collect your car. All car hire companies in Canada charge a deductible waiver of approximately $12 a day to cover the first $500 of damage to a vehicle. Unfortunately this cannot be prepaid by us in the UK.

  10. I have arrived at my hotel - what do I need to check in?

    When checking into your hotel, you will need your Voucher and a Credit Card. Please note that the Credit Card will only be held against your Room to cover any incidentals during your stay. You can also pay by Cash when you check out.

  11. I have returned from my holiday and would like to make some comments

    Everyone at Holidays2 Ltd sincerely hopes your enjoyed your holiday to Canada and we hope you travel with us again. If you would like to make a comment on your recent holiday, please see our Testimonials page or contact us by telephone, mail or email or if you wish you can leave a comment on our Holidays2 Facebook page - or send us a tweet on Twitter -

Canada Holiday by Province


British Columbia


New Brunswick


Nova Scotia


Prince Edward Island



Show All

Canada Holiday Types

Rocky Mountaineer

Yukon & Alaska Fly Drive

Canada Escorted Tours

Show All

Holiday Information

Sign Up for Exclusive Offers